- My Work.
- Industry Problems.
- The Low Bidder Nightmare.
- A World-Class Crisis Management Solution.
- The Stress of Working with The Building Inspector.
- Overcoming Crisis.
- My Background.
- The Low Bidder Nightmare in Real Life.
- Cooperating with the Building Inspector.
- Routine Emergency Situations.
- Defining a Crisis.
- Understanding Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management in the Construction Business.
- The Approaches.
- Why Bother with Crisis Management?.
- Managing the Crisis and Responding.
- What is Crisis Management Plan?.
- Coming up with a Crisis Management Plan.
- Breaking it down.
- Assembling a Team.
- Principle 1 - Own What You’re Doing.
- Principle 2 - Focus on Quality and Reliability.
- Principle 3 - Function by Design versus Function by Default.
- Principle 4 - Thriving versus Surviving.
- Principle 5 – Maintaining Alignment.
- Principle 6 - Create Breakthrough Experiences.
- Principle 7 - Seek the Best Knowledge and Expertise.
- Principle 8 - Appreciation.
- Principle 9 - Adapting and Surviving Change.
About Reggie Lacina
With almost 4 decades of combined experiences and an array of licensing, Reggie’s broad-ranged background in the construction, real estate and development industries, has created and is the founder of the “Working with the Building Inspector” Success Training Program combined with Leadership, Empowerment, Professional & Self-development stretching the mind in ways to alter the outcome from being in a Low Bidder environment and becoming a “World Class Business Mindset” leading to greater opportunities, a more fulfilled business along with other life rewards.
Reggie owns and operates an independent building inspection and construction consulting business. His clients include the Los Angeles Community College District, the Torrance Unified School District, Whittier High School District, the City of Santa Fe Springs of Los Angeles County among other clients and in this capacity Reggie oversees the life and safety requirements for state and public structures, protecting the lives of many today, tomorrow and beyond his time. Additionally, he facilitates the global Demartini Institute for Leadership Awareness and Achievement in the study of life and business values.
Taking any one single or all nine of the Working with the Building Inspector courses (or online membership training) is a sure way to launch oneself into a greater capacity of having more time, more money and more freedom to work with when applying the basic principles that even a child can learn. Register for your seat now and take the challenge that can be applied for the rest of your life.
Why I Do What I Do
Review for the BTBI Program
How to Become a World Class Business